This is a guest post by Mark Thompson. Mark is the creator of StayOnSearch and president of Search Creatively, a full-service Internet Marketing Company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. He also contributes to many industry related blogs including Search Engine Journal and is active on Facebook and Twitter. Follow Mark on Twitter
Website Analytics and tracking is becoming an important part of a companies marketing strategy. Having access to website visitor data, subscriber information and conversion tracking can help to make informed business decisions.
Here are a list of awesome iPhone Application that are perfect for anyone that loves analytics/data and is always on the go.
The Ego iPhone application allows you to see a birds eye view of your website statistics and important data within one interface. This is great for people that are always on the go, but want to keep track of how their blog/website is performing that day.
Currently you are able to link the following accounts with Ego:
- Google Analytics
- Twitter Account
- RSS Subscribers
Analytics App is the premier app for Google Analytics that gives you access to your Google Analytics data from anywhere. Similar to Ego, you are able to see top level data, but you can also drill down into the data similar to the web-based Google Analytics.
Features of Analytics App:
- 55 reports, showing data up to 100 rows!
- More reports and data than any other Analytics app
- Supports multiple logins (new!) and multiple accounts
- View multiple metrics for most reports!
- Dashboard report for a nice overview
- The now famous “Today” report that everyone wishes Google offered, and now a “Yesterday” report!
- Customize your date range quickly and easily
Hootsuite iPhone App
For people obsessed with Twitter, the Hootsuite iPhone app is a must. This application will not only allow you to manage your twitter profile, but track the effectiveness of each tweet.
Features of Hootsuite iPhone App:
- Examine message click statistics by date (Full only)
- See which countries are clicking on your links
- Shorten URLs with Ow.ly for stats
- Track user ratings for links (via Ow.ly and Ht.ly)
- Add followers to Twitter lists and accounts
- Learn about your followers with profile view
BAM Analytics is another Google Analytics iPhone app that allows you to easily inspect your GA account. BAM Analytics works with multiple websites (profiles) and multiple accounts. You can view analytics data and charts for Yesterday, the Last 7 days, Last 30 days, or by Custom Date Range. You can even compare two different dateranges and see how they compare.
Features of BAM Analytics:
- Create Custom Google Analytics Reports
- Use Advanced Segments
- Compare Advanced Segments & Date Ranges
- Get Fast Access to Over 65 Reports
- Export Results to CSV, XML, or Email
The Blackburn App allows you to view a variety of reporting summary reports, visitor data, comparison metrics, location and time data, traffic sources, content data, and e-commerce data.
Features for Blackburn App include:
- Intuitive Date Picker for setting the Date Range.
- Multiple Accounts and Profiles.
- Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps.
- Multiple Graphs and data for all metrics.
- Drill Down through your data.
- Fast on 3G, Wifi or Edge.
Analyze This! is a free app that presents an overview of Google Analytics data to people on the go. It does not show you everything that is available in Google Analytics. Instead it focuses on the measurements that matter—the ones that impact your bottom line. It will provide you data including monitoring goals, e-commerce, and campaigns, and how they develop daily, weekly, or monthly.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.