The StayOnSearch blog is a great source of information for people that want to learn more about Online Marketing, SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing. In their articles they analyze in detail the best current practices and they always stick to whitehat techniques. Occasionally they write great how-to guides and eBooks that they release for free on their website.
This time they took one step further since they announced that for the next 10 weeks they will provide free Internet Marketing Courses. The course plans to teach all the basics of Internet Marketing and cover a wide variety of topics. Nevertheless these courses can also help advanced Marketers since they include few advanced tips and tactics that can help them boost their website traffic, increase their brand awareness and generate sales.
Below you will find a detailed view of the topics that will be covered in the next 10 weeks:
- Week 1 – Strategy: Understanding Your Goals and Setting Expectations
- Week 2 – Market Research & Analysis: Know Your Target Market Before Spending Marketing Dollars
- Week 3 – Paid Search: Using Pay-Per-Click Strategies to Drive Relevant Traffic that Converts
- Week 4 – Search Engine Optimization: How to Gain Free Exposure and Traffic Through SEO
- Week 5 – Content Creation: Creating Compelling, Valuable, and Viral Content
- Week 6 – Link Building: How to Find Quality Link Building Opportunities
- Week 7 – Local Search: Capturing Localized Traffic to Your Website
- Week 8 – Social Media: Build Your Brand, Drive Traffic and Form Relationships Using Social Media
- Week 9 – Making Money: How to Monetize for Your Website or Blog
- Week 10 – Website Analytics/Testing: Understanding Your Audience and Increase Conversions Using Web Analytics
- Bonus – Tools of the Trade: The Internet Marketers Toolbox
Week 1 – Strategy: Understanding Your Goals and Setting Expectations
The first week starts with the most important step of the process: Creating a Strategy and setting up the Goals. The course elaborates on the importance of this step and then it moves to the most important questions that a marketer should ask before setting up the targets and the expectations.
Later in the course the reader can find a brief description of basic terms and practices that are used during the process. Finally the course focuses on how to delegate the roles and the responsibilities to the rest of your team in order to increase effectiveness.
Web SEO Analytics did an extensive review of the complete course and we strongly believe that it is a well written, well structured and easy to understand course that can certainly help all the online marketers improve design, planning and execution of their Online Marketing campaigns.
We highly recommend participating in the course, so make sure you sign up for the free 10-week course today.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.